Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Death and...


Well I missed my March 22nd "deadline" because I was focusing on finishing the taxes. Several high pain days (that left me completely "useless" and off the computer) mixed in with the usual schedule of meeting with "20 & 30-something" guys all conspired to delay a new post.

I did succeed in eating Mexican food 3 nights in a row—twice at El Sol de Mexico, where they treat me like family, and once at home when Mel cooked salsa chicken. I'm treated like family there too. I ccould eat Mexican food 4 or 5 nights a week!

Next post I'll share some pix from a golf outing I went on last October.

2 comments:

Mel G. said...

Nicely done my love!

Jodiferkay said...

Still waiting for those golf pics to be posted!...and the color theme of your blog to be changed, the colors sure don't go well together. :)