We found you! Now, we just have a few comments...the color scheme has GOT to go and the "Go Ducks" link...bleck! Ha, ha. Seriously, glad to have you in blogger world!
Hi. Interesting that each comment has something to say about your color choice, including the reason I was writing you. Makes sense to me that it would be that. Perhaps my care for you will help me learn to think more highly of your alma mater... Love, MA
Husband, son, brother, friend, and follower of Jesus.
I was "sentenced" to the "electric chair" in 1982. Thanks to God's grace and my wife's care I'm still alive.
4 comments:
Very nicely done. Green. How unique of you. =)
We found you! Now, we just have a few comments...the color scheme has GOT to go and the "Go Ducks" link...bleck! Ha, ha. Seriously, glad to have you in blogger world!
Beaver Cc said Hi!! :)
Hi. Interesting that each comment has something to say about your color choice, including the reason I was writing you. Makes sense to me that it would be that. Perhaps my care for you will help me learn to think more highly of your alma mater... Love, MA
Post a Comment